The Fall of the Damned
by Peter Paul Rubens
1620 The Fall of the Damned, conversely known as The Fall of the Rebel Angels is a monumental religious painting by Peter Paul Rubens. It features a jumble of the bodies of the damned, hurled into abyss by archangel Michael and accompanying angels
This pattern will enable you to reproduce the image using the medium of cross-stitch or diamond painting. The custom charting technology we developed produces the highest quality cross-stitch and diamond-art patterns available with new levels of detail and color matching to accurately reproduce the images in whatever size and color combination you prefer. Not every image will look as good with the lowest colors at extra small size but not every image needs maximum colors at extra large size. We create every combination and provide accurate mockups so you can select the pattern that is right for you.
You can be confident that the pattern you buy from us will produce a piece that you will be proud to hang on your wall or gift to a loved one, to be admired for generations to come.
Patterns are available to download in PDF format immediately after purchase and will also appear in our pattern viewer and tracking application. This is the pattern only and does not include any paper copy or the materials you need to complete the project - you can purchase these from your local crafting store or online supplier of choice and the pattern will detail the number of skeins required based on the material type and stitching style you use.
The complete color palette including DMC code, description and stitch count for the selected pattern is shown below. The downloaded PDF pattern or our app will give you the complete estimate of thread-skeins required based on the canvas type and number of strands used for stitching.
All our patterns are the highest quality that can be created for the given size and color constraints. Occasionally this results in some threads that are only used for a handful of stitches in a pattern but we include them because they are the best matches for those colors. You can stitch them as-is or you can use your own judgement and may decide to replace them with another similar color that is already used elsewhere in the pattern. Use our closest DMC thread-color lookup tool to select candidates for replacement.
Patterns can be used with any canvas type, all that will change is the physical dimensions of the completed image. To allow for mounting a cross-stitch piece in a frame we recommend a canvas size with at least 3 additional inches on each edge.
|Completed Image Size||Suggested Canvas Size|
|11 Count Aida||51"||65 ½"||57"||71 ½"|
|14 Count Aida||40"||51 ½"||46"||57 ½"|
|16 Count Aida||35"||45"||41"||51"|
|18 Count Aida||31"||40"||37"||46"|
|20 Count Aida||28"||36"||34"||42"|
|22 Count Hardanger||25 ½"||32 ¾"||31 ½"||38 ¾"|
|25 Count Evenweave||22 ½"||28 ¾"||28 ½"||34 ¾"|
|28 Count Evenweave||20"||25 ¾"||26"||31 ¾"|
|32 Count Evenweave||17 ½"||22 ½"||23 ½"||28 ½"|
Why Buy from Thread-Bare?
- Our custom developed charting engine and professionally calibrated color palette creates the highest quality charts available
- Accurate mockups show the exact stitch detail that each pattern will produce with no added detail or colors
- Your pattern PDF is available in 10 different combinations of print sizes, color or B&W format, including 1:1 diamond painting size
- Pattern PDFs are super clear and easy-to-follow with thread-list, skein estimates, page index-sheet and unambiguous symbols with page-continuation pointers and overlap areas.
- Free viewer & progress tracking app with cloud sync, compatible with Android, iPhone, iPad, MacOS, Windows, and Linux
- Upto 50% of each sale of licensed artwork is paid directly to the artist, the highest royalty percentage in the industry by far
- Giving You More
- 10 PDF formats of each pattern included, no charge to re-download
- Supporting Artists
- We pay upto 50% of revenue to arists who license their art to us
Sell Your Art
We offer the highest royalty rates in the industry. Other pattern sellers may charge $20 or more per pattern but only around $1.50 - $2.00 of it reaches the artist. We're committed to paying 50% of the revenue from each sale to the creator of the art licensed to us. Contact us to learn more or to use our platform to create your own store and earn 80% of the revenue!
We've picked out some similar patterns you may be interested in: